He's getting into more detail about the daily life at Alcatraz and the struggles that follow. He's also starting to creat a storyline. I think the further I go on the better it's going to get.
Sunday, April 27, 2014
Continue of Alcatraz 1259
So far it's been up and down based on me liking it and not, but I think it's all about to change. It's getting to a part where his experienced are getting more exciting and more page turning. From the start I knew it wasn't going to be like any other book that I've read before because of two reasons. One, he's 80 years old and has been living in prison for more than half his life. And two, the book all about facts from the 1920s and 30s I didint expect him to fill in all the gaps of his memory. So far I think he's doing a great job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

this was really good really brings the reader in good job peyton work on spelling
ReplyDeleteThis is a very good post it is very engaging and makes me want to ask you more about going to Alcatraz and your experiences there.
ReplyDeleteIt seems like a good post, but perhaps in the future you should focus more on stating opinions rather than just summarizing. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like a very interesting book. It would be cool to hear about life inside Alcatraz. I recommend trying to put your voice into it more instead of summarizing.
ReplyDelete