Good Reads

Peyton's bookshelf: to-read


goodreads.com

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Confessions of a Murder Suspect

Right now I'm about to start reading Confessions of a Murder Suspect by  James Patterson and L.B Brown. I chose this book because I know people who read it before, and they said it was really good. My friend said it's about a teenage girl, whose parents got killed. and she tries to find their killer. This sounds like a great book because I like reading about murder mysteries.
 
James Patterson has written a bunch of books that I've read and liked like the Maximum ride series. I really like his writing style, and how he pairs up with different authors to have different perspectives about the book. Also having two authors will make the story more interesting and a better read.

6 comments:

  1. I have never heard of a "murder mystery". Although I might like to give it a shot. I do agree with you, having two authors to a book must be much more intresting than having one author alone because in my opinion, two is always better than one. Well I look forward to reading more of your posts because this one has really got my attention. Maybe I will give it a shot one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Maximum Ride series last year and I liked it alot too! I like James Patterson as an author alot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait this book has two authors?? I didn't know that...That's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds very interesting. James Patterson is a very well-known author so I'm sure the book is as great as I think it will be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The book itself sounds interestiing I too enjoy the same genres. I hope I get to read this book in the future

    ReplyDelete