This post is my best post because
of my ability to analyze complex characters and because of my ability to cite
strong and thorough textual evidence to support text analysis. In my second
paragraph in my third sentence it says, “Not only did it have the overall
plot about the Andrea Gail, but it had a lot of subplots going on
about different types of ship wrecks that happened in the same storm.” This
shows my ability to cite strong and thorough textual evidence to support text
analysis. I used this quote because I feel that it was my best example of
showing description of the book. Another reason I chose this is because of all
the detail about the book, and because I talk about how there are different
plots going on within the overall main plot.
Choice Two: Most of the stuff
I struggled with was all the snow days and trying the get caught up from all
those missed Mondays. I overcome this experience by slowly catching up on my
posts. One of the strengths I had was my length of posts, but that strength
slowly faded away as it got further in the trimester and I was trying to catch
up with the number of posts.

No comments:
Post a Comment